Have you ever seen a gorgeous layer cake, and wondered how the layers are so perfect, or how beautifully smooth the buttercream is?
Well wonder no more!!!
The entire team of Sweetbatter Cakes are here to show and teach you how it’s done with a touch of professional “panache”
So on behalf of the entire management, welcome to the place where imagination, sweetness and inspiration collide.
Our Beginner’s Class is HERE!!! Duration 10th to 19th July 10am-4pm daily Learn how to bake and decorate, and run a bakery like a professional. COURSE OUTLINE:
- Baking(vanilla,coconut,red velvet,chocolate and fruit cakes)
- Basic buttercream design and piping techniques
- Cupcake masterclass
- How to make fondant from scratch and basic designs
- Different ways of covering cakes neatly with fondant (fondant techniques e.g ribbons and bows , marble effect)
- How to cover cakes with whipped cream and buttercream
- Sugar paste flowers: how to use stencils and molds
- Wedding cakes and how to dowel cakes properly
- Stenciling , cartoon character class and air brushing
- How to take stunning professional pictures of your cakes
- Cake talk in between (do’s and don’ts)
Our Master Class is HERE!!! Date: 24th to 25th July These two day masterclass, you will learn COURSE OUTLINE:
- how to make the perfect Swiss meringue buttercream
- how to cover round cakes perfectly with sharp edges
- how to cover square cakes perfectly with sharp edges
- how to create textures on your cake
- how to work with wafer paper to make beautiful designs on your cakes
- how to work with rice paper.